Monday 14 July 2008

Budget travelling

I have experienced a number of minor problems that have delayed my journey until now. Also it has cost slightly more than I calculated so I was hoping to make it up by staying in the cheapest places, eating the cheapest food and re-organise my itinerary to a slightly straighter path to save on bus fares.

On arrival in Chihuahua i therefore bravely ventured into a super-budget place, hoping to find a real bargain. It surely was cheap but had much to desire.

The bathroom light was almost like new.

Excellent paintwork. That must have been one of the more expensive painters in town.

Amazingly, the room had a TV. But there was no electric plug so how am I supposed to turn it on?


I was also looking for a picture of the funny looking toilet without seat but I must have forgot to take this photo. Other highlights: shower without shower head and central air-conditioning that was out of order.


The essential writings on the bathroom wall. It appears that someone wasn't that lucky and may have ended his days here. But not me, I am the viking from the north. I was also greatly helped by living in English standards for a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment