Sunday 22 June 2008

Coffee Bay

I made a couple of stops along the south coast of South Africa. One of the nicest places I found was undoubtedly Coffee Bay, a small isolated village with nice beaches dominated by backpackers. Here they also offered water activites such as surfing, which I tried. A day on the beach and a half days surfing lesson cost me the horrendous amount of £2.50, lunch included.

Some pictures from Coffee Bay follows.

One of the Coffee Bay beaches
Another Coffee Bay beach
Me at a "make-your-own-fancy-hat-party". It was matchday and Sweden beat Greece 2-0. I tried to make a blue and yellow viking-hat but it didn't work out that well.

2 comments:

  1. Did you fell in such a great mood after your perf against Russia? Please note, I French man spreaking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because I didnt watch the Russia game. I was on a plane across the Atlantic, otherwise we would have won 2-0. But no, it was not so nice to find out the result but I think better than watching the sh*t. Anyway, neither England nor France managed to get further so I have nothing to fear.

    ReplyDelete